Celebrating a Graduation

Sometimes it's nice to really celebrate life's important moments. Year after year, we find ourselves just quietly observing th...


Sometimes it's nice to really celebrate life's important moments. Year after year, we find ourselves just quietly observing the milestones; birthdays (maybe we just don't want to admit we are slowly getting older though), major exams passed, work promotions, personal goals achieved, starting new jobs...it goes on. Don't you ever wish you had some nice memories of them to look back on? So as much as KT insisted it was "not a big deal" since she has been out of uni for some time, it was only proper that we celebrated her official graduation properly!
^^ Getting ready in the auditorium bathroom 
^^ The flowers were so pretty I had to steal them for a photo
^^ Ash arrives after a day at hospital
^^ Possibly my favourite photo, ever?!

This day was a happy one. In fact, I think these may have to be some of my favourite photos taken yet. I had forgotten to bring my lens hood but I think I like the lens flare! The beautiful flowers, people, lighting and joyous occasion definitely helped though. It made playing around with some new colour curves so fun. OK no more boring photography speak...

After watching the ceremony, taking a few hundred (!) photos, many failed and successful hat tosses and the arrival of some more friends we called it a day and went to have brunch. KT then rushed home for her eyelash extension appointment, presumably so they'd be all fresh for her US trip that she was jetting off to the next day. In her words: Oh, life!

Congratulations, girl- can't wait to celebrate the next milestone!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

I'm listening!

INSTAGRAM FEED

Flickr Images