Shivers

This video is kind of horrible, kind of doesn't make sense and kind of does. Can't really describe the song but that it's one o...


This video is kind of horrible, kind of doesn't make sense and kind of does. Can't really describe the song but that it's one of those ones which can potentially leave you sitting in a wretched silence long after it stops playing either crying...or feeling a whole lot worse than crying. In other words it's kind of brilliant.

And another one of those songs:

The first time I heard the album version it was in the middle of the night while I was in bed about to fall asleep, very disturbing and almost painful. I think I may or may not have spontaneously started crying but it is safe to say that EVERY time I listen to this song from beginning to end I get shivers and goosebumps. Such is amazing music.

You Might Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. sigur ros i dont even know what to say. you described it so well. "can potentially leave you sitting in a wretched silence long after it stops playing either crying...or feeling a whole lot worse than crying."

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening!

INSTAGRAM FEED

Flickr Images