Cosmic Love

This is one of the few STGMG** every listen, without fail. Florence's voice and the intense, expansive sound of the song and the fact th...

This is one of the few STGMG** every listen, without fail. Florence's voice and the intense, expansive sound of the song and the fact that there is a harp AND

"I took the stars from my eyes and then I made a map,
I knew that somehow I could find my way back..."

...makes it the best BEST song on Lungs by far.

Plus, the whole concept of a celestial love is enough to melt me into a girly puddle. I guess now I'm just waiting for an all-encompassing love, assigned to me by some higher power of destiny, a love which transcends all gravitational and logical bounds and reaches the sheer power and vastness of the known and unknown universe. A love which craps on the other stars because of its immeasurable magnitude.

I should write songs...

**Songs That Give Me Goosebumps

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

I'm listening!

INSTAGRAM FEED

Flickr Images