Wine Country

We just got back from Hunter Valley! I wish we had stayed longer but it was lovely nonetheless. So many highlights, so much wine and so ...


We just got back from Hunter Valley! I wish we had stayed longer but it was lovely nonetheless. So many highlights, so much wine and so many kangaroos (seriously they were practically on our doorstep). Tomorrow we fly to the Gold Coast and I need to pack and sleep so here is just a photo I took on the side of a road in Pokolbin. More later!

You Might Also Like

6 COMMENTS

  1. Oh my gosh, that photo is so beautiful! I kind of wish I went along with my parents when they went wine-tasting during the summer break instead of spending the day at the beach. I hope you have fun at the Gold Coast :) And wow, the weather is perfect! Sydney's weather is hideous atm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful photo :) Very jealous of your travels! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! your photos never fail! hahaha Makes me wanna take a week long break from work! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a postcard! At our uni, you can do a wine-tasting course for two weeks and it counts as an entire semester's subject, crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been the Hunter Valley, but it looks so beautiful. I'll have to get there one day!

    Have fun at the Gold Coast, you're getting close to my territory, haha!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're so good with capturing the right moments :) colors are bright as always.
    love it!

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening!

INSTAGRAM FEED

Flickr Images