ClutterJune 23, 2011
1. Hand and my walls of posters 2. The better half of my wardrobe 3. Bookcase with essential books like "How to Cook Delicious Food Wit...
1. Hand and my walls of posters
2. The better half of my wardrobe
3. Bookcase with essential books like "How to Cook Delicious Food Without Really Trying"
4. A sign my mom put up on my wall while I was at uni. Lovely.
5. Testing a baby tripod while not wearing pants. JOKES...I am. Really.
My room in all its disgusting glory. Actually it's not at its worst here- I got rid of the festering pile of clothes at least. See if you can spot the blur in the last photo that is my sister dancing. I'm thinking of completely redecorating my room because right now it's a very weird mix of nine inch nails, transformers and LOTR posters. And polka dots, which I thought were cool when I was 12.
I'm such a loser.
My mom suggested that I might paint my walls? I'm wondering if a dark colour would look nice and classy but I don't know if classy is what I should aim for because there will always be this little geek tendency in me that will think glow in the dark stars is still cool. So maybe classy with 'character' is more close to it. Any suggestions?
Also I am so in love with the way film photos look. Still wondering how/experimenting on emulating it with pp work on digital photos but how lovely would a film camera be?! Or maybe a new lens. I'm practically salivating thinking about it but sadly I'm lacking in the financial department, like always.
Whatever. I have since learned that a good photo is completely dependent on the person behind it, not the camera. So I suppose some extensive self-improvement is due...
Oh god sorry for the rant. Peace!
P.S. NO MORE EXAMS. HELL YES.