Toenails & 26 Seconds

My 4 day hiatus from the online world is due- in part- to the fact that my attention has been diverted....to attempting to save my ass from ...

My 4 day hiatus from the online world is due- in part- to the fact that my attention has been diverted....to attempting to save my ass from the ravages of upcoming midsession exams. (Yes sometimes it studies.) 

And also there is really nothing particularly remarkable to blog about. Though it may interest you to know that my big toenail pretty much got completely ripped off- thanks a certain boy in my life, and to the fact that I decided to wear thongs on a whim. Anyway, the post about nothing is too long. I leave here with one of the many videos I watched today which um "supplements my education".



I know, it blew my mind too. And apparently 63 000 others.

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

I'm listening!

INSTAGRAM FEED

Flickr Images