Dreary

Grey and rainy today. It's left me cooped up in my house contemplating how mid-sem break has disintegrated into dust so quickly. Funny ...


Grey and rainy today. It's left me cooped up in my house contemplating how mid-sem break has disintegrated into dust so quickly. Funny how I am rendered a complete hermit at the first sign of cold wet weather...but I think R will be coming over for lunch (yeah, lunch at 3 haha) and possibly dinner later with medsci friends @Outback Steakhouse, so not all bad!

On a completely unrelated note, I have finally conquered Blogger's pesky margins/padding between all the images! Meddling around with css and html in the template is so frustrating but after all the tweaking I think i'm  finally happy with current layout :)

ANYWAY, hope it's sunnier for everyone else? Peace!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

I'm listening!

INSTAGRAM FEED

Flickr Images