White Party

Embarrassing picture taken outside World Square Chums dinner was lovely as always, even though dinner for me consisted of one chip and ha...

Embarrassing picture taken outside World Square
Chums dinner was lovely as always, even though dinner for me consisted of one chip and half a bottle of coke (I had eaten a cow beforehand). The novel addition of the presence of ww was yay-inducing. Laughed at her sole proof of ID; her passport. Partied for what felt like the first time in years. "Met" a lot of people, no longer remember their faces or names. Probably elbowed a lot more people in the face. Then walked to town hall barefoot in the rain as the place started to be overtaken by incredibly sweaty 30-something looking year old males. I will never wear shoes that are half a size too big out "dancing" ever, ever again. Documenting one's life is actually very addictive :(

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

I'm listening!

INSTAGRAM FEED

Flickr Images