Sunspots

Leaving for med science "camp" tomorrow and really wish I wasn't...back on sunday though!  These are from a past hiking/campi...

Leaving for med science "camp" tomorrow and really wish I wasn't...back on sunday though! 

These are from a past hiking/camping trip, really brings back good memories. I was always the one lagging behind, taking photos of any tree, rock or plant that looked vaguely interesting. ("Ok, ok stop yelling, I'll catch up...need a shot of this rock formation first...")

So worth it though. Because even though you're so intent on going somewhere, being some place and reaching the end- it's the journey that takes you there. So being able to capture the moments along the way is pretty priceless.

You Might Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. That seems like a beautiful place to go hiking! :)

    Have fun on your camping trip.


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete

I'm listening!

INSTAGRAM FEED

Flickr Images