Purpose

It's probably the one thing I lack. What am I doing here? What is this little crevice of the internet for? I mean really all I do is pos...

It's probably the one thing I lack. What am I doing here? What is this little crevice of the internet for? I mean really all I do is post the mundane details of my life, but for what purpose? Oh god I hate that word. Purpose...like you have to be doing something for a reason, every moment of the day.

Maybe I could post pictures of myself wearing trendy outfits for the purpose of being Cool. Sadly, I think my wardrobe is lacking in anything that would be put in the same sentence as trendy. Except for maybe the blouse I stole from my mom which was probably trendy in the 80s. I hear she was a very trendy person.

I don't know, right now I just feel like I'm in an in-between place, like wherever I need to go next is just too far away for me to comprehend and I'm stuck in transit. Not that the journey in-between places is unimportant, the journey is everything- especially for me. But I just wish I had enough of that little something within me, that little voice which tells me, reassures me about where I'm going and how to get there.

Too much thinking. For now I shall rejoice in the 2 hits I got from Bahrain.

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

INSTAGRAM FEED

Flickr Images