Second

Today I am feeling super liberated because...I passed my driving test YEAH!! While I was chewing my fingers waiting for my name to be called...

Today I am feeling super liberated because...I passed my driving test YEAH!! While I was chewing my fingers waiting for my name to be called I overhead an instructor 'advising' (i really mean shouting in an uber-slow do-you-speak-english way) a hopeful about all the reasons why he failed.

"...do you understand that you cant do that? It is ILLEGAL, ok?! Also you ran the red light..."
So you can imagine I almost shat my pants when I thought about the walk of defeated shame I would have to go through if I had failed BUT I guess my dad's "unique" training methods (including drawing on my mirrors to aid reverse parking lol) paid off :)

The yoga dvd I ordered also came in the mail yesterday so I did my first session today...I realise now it is way harder than it looks. But apparently I am on my way to "spiritual enlightenment and a whole new way of life" according to Shilpa Shetty, so there we go! I mean, at least I get to use my sleeping mat from Duke of Ed again...

Just feeling overly content right now, especially now that I FINALLY finished putting the uni timetable together a few nights ago, after harassing student services and faculty services and changing electives 3 times just because classes clashed -.- Though its completely my fault for doing it late...but at least my enrollment is absolutely, undeniably, completely DONE.

I'm happy :)

P.s...
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

INSTAGRAM FEED

Flickr Images