Green Bath Towel

I FEEL LIKE DEATH. Or moderately unpleasant. I don't like to whine (shush) but my throat feels sore and raw, my nose is mildly runny an...

I FEEL LIKE DEATH.

Or moderately unpleasant. I don't like to whine (shush) but my throat feels sore and raw, my nose is mildly runny and it feels like some densely packed, luke-warm cotton wool has replaced my brain. Whatever this feeling is...go away! :(

Due to my ill health, I was unable to drag my weak and pathetic body to the city to meet up with some Chums (i seriously tried not to capitalize but it looked weird), incl. the newly arrived Jess. Newly arrived because she newly arrived in Sydney from her Korea trip...not newly arrived as in a newly arrived, new new chum or whatever...why am I talking...

Anyway, boo. Spent pretty much the whole day:
   1. in bed
   2. being pitiful
   3. eating icecream

My brain capacity is severely limited right now, so I I leave you with an evocative image of a green bath towel.

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

INSTAGRAM FEED

Flickr Images