$$$

Why is it that the first instance that my access to money is cut off, I actually panic...about not having money? Considering I don't nee...

Why is it that the first instance that my access to money is cut off, I actually panic...about not having money? Considering I don't need to spend on anything right now. I actually can't believe how hard it feels to survive without my keycard which I swear is in my house somewhere but seeing as I can't find it it probably isnt... Whatever...I can totally survive on $5 for the next WEEK uhh.

Anyway, went back to NSG today to collect yearbook and contrary to my expectation I did not feel waves of nostalgia for my schooldays, but instead a "i'm so over wearing knee-high socks...and having a knee-high sock tan". We just see it all a bit differently now, so I guess i'm not going back there for a long, long time.


Onto brighter things, I hung out with some of the Chums (oh yeah capitalisation) including kt who just came back from Asia trip. Was sooo good to just see their faces, even though ash's face when I saw her today was initially very stormy (you know that face when she squints at you and scrunches up her face....I think it's meant to be a death-glare) because I was half-an-hour late or something.*** 

Anyway, we just sat and chatted about uni, life, kt's trip, and the general gossip which constitutes our conversations. Can't wait for all the other ones to come back from their trips because I'm telling you, when we talk...we really talk...for extremely extended periods of time. Though maybe it felt so extended because I was uber hungry. But this hunger will be no more because of the cookbook I bought today and my soon- to-be cooking skills!

Had dinner with R at some korean place, played a bit of pool- using the term 'played' very loosely here- then went home because I suddenly felt super tired and non-inclined to hit balls into holes (don't snicker). Why am I telling you this...though that reminds me, we saw True Grit yesterday. It sucks. Which reminds me again, I think we've seen about 20 movies this holidays...and even though some have been laughably crappy, the blow of a shitty movie is softened by the fact that he's suffering through it next to me :)

All in all, despite the fact that I have about 35 cents in my wallet now, the day was super pleasant. Thank you, lovely people in my life. :) x10000


***(Seriously though, if you are reading this, I HAVE A REASON; I was incredibly sick this morning, as in I woke up to very sharp stomach pains :( so obviously I lay in bed much like an invalid, waiting for the pains to subside. Which is why I missed the train.)

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

I'm listening!

INSTAGRAM FEED

Flickr Images