First

The first time I ever wrote a diary entry was when I was a 4 year old, documenting about how "TODAY WUZ THA BEST, WE WENT TOO THA SHOP...

The first time I ever wrote a diary entry was when I was a 4 year old, documenting about how

"TODAY WUZ THA BEST, WE WENT TOO THA SHOPZ"
I think now, 14 years on, my life is probably about the same- not because my life sucks, is sad or vastly uninteresting, but because its almost always the most smallest, simplest things that make the most difference to my days. I would give you an inspiring example but I really cant think of one right now.

It's just funny how 3 entries later, my diary entries finish abruptly, giving way to my know-it-all 6 year old self. Pretty sure that the only things that concerned me from age 6 to 10 was how "stupid and annoying" my sister was and how "i came first in the spelling test again..YAY!"

My point is that despite all the major things we look forward to, it's the trivial things along the way which make it worthwhile. Though I suppose its the small things which can also screw up your day and make it nothing more than a culminating piece of crap...but regardless, don't take the simple things for granted!

I should remind myself however that my appreciation of the trivial things in life have also led to a lot of time-wasting so i suppose this amazing first post really doesn't amount to much haha

Here is to firsts, and simple things :)

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS

INSTAGRAM FEED

Flickr Images